Long Island Tax & Debt Relief Attorneys
50+ Years of Experience Serving Clients Nationwide
Our experienced tax professionals, CPA’s, and attorneys at Fine Law Offices can help you with any of the following debt relief and tax matters:
- Wage Garnishment
- Tax Liens & Levies
- Reducing IRS Tax Debt
- Resolving Back Taxes & Penalties
- Payroll Tax Negotiation
- Bankruptcy Resolution
- IRS Audit Defense
- Unfiled Business & Personal Tax Returns
Let our law firm put our five decades of experience to work for you. Fine Law Offices is A+ rated by the BBB and we always offer free consultations for clients who are struggling with debt. Our esteemed legal team is composed of experts in discovery, case preparation, and representation, so you can count on us to work hard to provide you with peace of mind throughout each phase of the legal process.
Tax Relief Solutions
If you are feeling overwhelmed because you can’t afford to keep up with a substantial tax bill or because you are tired of IRS representatives harassing you about past-due taxes, then please reach out to Fine Law Offices so our reliable tax and debt relief lawyers can assess your situation to find possible solutions.
Our legal team understands the state and federal tax laws that can impact your case and are familiar with the following protections available to taxpayers:
- The Fresh Start Program: The IRS’ has a Fresh Start Program that offers tax relief to eligible debtors. Contact our attorneys to determine if you qualify for this program.
- Offers in Compromise: We help clients of all backgrounds negotiate and establish an offer in compromise with the IRS to settle tax liabilities for less than what they owe.
- IRS Payment Plans: Depending on your debt situation, you might be able to set up a payment plan with the IRS so you can make more affordable monthly payments toward your overall tax debt.
- Property Tax Appeals: Have your property taxes increased so much in recent years that you can no longer afford them? If so, speak to our friendly tax professionals to see if you can appeal the reassessment to reduce your annual tax bill.
We proudly represent hardworking people throughout Long Island and across the country who are experiencing financial crises. To schedule your free case consultation with one of our top-notch professionals at Fine Law Offices, please give us a call today at (800) 939-3819 or contact our firm online.
Always available to answer questions, always made us feel at ease with the process.- Jacob A.
Fine Law Offices is a God send.- Julia C.
Excellent Law Firm and I feel that I am in good hands.- Steven C.
It's been a pleasure working with the foreclosure lawyers at Fine Law Offices.- Josh B.
Quality work, thank you!- Nick B.
Tiered Payment System
We understand that a lack of funds led you to this situation so you can pay your legal fees in three installments.
Continue Living in Your Home While We Fight Your Case
You can have peace of mind and a roof over your head while we handle everything for you. You can go about your life without worrying about the possibility of having to move house.
We Can Help You Avoid a Deficiency Judgment
A Fine Law foreclosure attorney can help you to avoid owing any outstanding monies beyond a foreclosure.
You'll Have a Higher Chance of Stopping the Foreclosure
Our foreclosure attorneys will know the most appropriate course of action you should take. We have an impressive success rate when it comes to stopping foreclosures, saving our clients $34 million cumulatively along with all the heartache saved along with their homes.
We Won't Let Anyone Exploit You
We are dedicated to protecting hardworking people here on Long Island from unscrupulous mortgage lenders, banks, and attorneys who exploit vulnerable people experiencing financial crises. We know exactly how to combat the underhand tricks they employ by fighting back legally.
It'll Save You From Stress and Anguish
You won't have any contact with your creditors as they are required by law to speak to the foreclosure attorney.